Find the Right Size
We understand that ordering clothes online is not easy, especially for your dog. Please take your time to measure your dog correctly and don’t hesitate to contact us here or on Facebook if you have any questions.
Please kindly refer to the guide below on how to measure your dog. If you can’t decide which size will fit your dog, please add the measurements to your order comments and we will advice. Unfortunately we cannot establish the correct size based on a photo or a breed.
- Back length is measured from the withers to the base of the tail while the dog stands in the normal position (not from the collar). When measuring the back length, be very careful as depending on the dog's position, the dimensions my vary by several centimeters. The back length of the overalls may be at least 5 cm / 2" in smaller size classes and 10 cm / 4" smaller in large size classes.
- Neckline is taken from the widest part of the dog's neck, i.e. from the base of the neck.
- Chest / Girth is taken from the widest part of the dog's chest behind the forelegs. Breeds with long and thick fur may need more room for the chest than dogs with short fur.
- Waist / Girth is taken from the narrowest section of the dog's stomach in front of the hind legs. Always in front of the sex organs of a male dog, however. Together with the chest measurement, also the waist measurement can be several centimeters larger than the dog's waist measurement.
- Front leg is measure from the bottom of the chest along the inside of the leg to the wrist bone. The front leg should be shorter than the inside of the dogs leg.